If equipment was damaged at your home, you may need to call an electrician to obtain an electrical permit, make repairs and have the work inspected by local officials. Tampa Electric is responsible for the equipment running to and including the meter on your home or business. Equipment that is beyond the meter is the responsibility of the customer. Homeowners are responsible for the repair of all equipment related to the delivery of electric service to their homes except the service line, connections and the electric meter.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Standing strong to #stopscams is an effort we must all make together
- Light your home safely and efficiently this holiday season
- TECO declares Victory in its commitment to retired veterans and retired-veterans-to-be
- There’s no masking our commitment to the community – and especially to children in need
- May your holidays be merry, bright and safe!