If equipment was damaged at your home, you may need to call an electrician to obtain an electrical permit, make repairs and have the work inspected by local officials. Tampa Electric is responsible for the equipment running to and including the meter on your home or business. Equipment that is beyond the meter is the responsibility of the customer. Homeowners are responsible for the repair of all equipment related to the delivery of electric service to their homes except the service line, connections and the electric meter.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Making the most of Arbor Day can be as easy as one, two, tree
- Zap Cap Systems honors December Coach of the Month
- As America celebrates the greatness of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., TECO team members join in
- Turn cold weather into gold at Tampa Electric’s Manatee Viewing Center
- We’ll come to the rescue together: Saving energy with Tampa Electric in 2018