If equipment was damaged at your home, you may need to call an electrician to obtain an electrical permit, make repairs and have the work inspected by local officials. Tampa Electric is responsible for the equipment running to and including the meter on your home or business. Equipment that is beyond the meter is the responsibility of the customer. Homeowners are responsible for the repair of all equipment related to the delivery of electric service to their homes except the service line, connections and the electric meter.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Thank you, TECO customers, for your support during and after Hurricane Irma
- A Tampa Electric Energy Audit makes perfect sense for your home or business
- Thank you, first responders, for your help during and after Hurricane Irma
- Snapshots of our commitment to you through #IrmaRecovery
- A hurricane in New Mexico?