Sometimes customers have different service lines or circuits, even within the same neighborhood. Repairs made to different portions of the service lines mean that some customers may receive power while others still may be out of service. If you are on the same service line as your neighbor, you may have damage to your meter that is interrupting electric service to your home. Damage to electrical systems caused by storms also can be sporadic.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Hard-working TECO team members Paws for an opportunity to be a positive force in the community
- Fire Prevention Week can be a Fire Prevention Life if you take smart steps to stay safe
- Irma post-script: Mysteries that linger, connections that matter – and best of all, customers with power
- We want YOU to be a TECO team member
- At TECO, process improvement simply can’t be contained