Sometimes customers have different service lines or circuits, even within the same neighborhood. Repairs made to different portions of the service lines mean that some customers may receive power while others still may be out of service. If you are on the same service line as your neighbor, you may have damage to your meter that is interrupting electric service to your home. Damage to electrical systems caused by storms also can be sporadic.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Thank you, TECO customers, for your support during and after Hurricane Irma
- A Tampa Electric Energy Audit makes perfect sense for your home or business
- Thank you, first responders, for your help during and after Hurricane Irma
- Snapshots of our commitment to you through #IrmaRecovery
- A hurricane in New Mexico?