Sometimes customers have different service lines or circuits, even within the same neighborhood. Repairs made to different portions of the service lines mean that some customers may receive power while others still may be out of service. If you are on the same service line as your neighbor, you may have damage to your meter that is interrupting electric service to your home. Damage to electrical systems caused by storms also can be sporadic.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- As America celebrates the greatness of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., TECO team members join in
- Turn cold weather into gold at Tampa Electric’s Manatee Viewing Center
- We’ll come to the rescue together: Saving energy with Tampa Electric in 2018
- A look back at a few ways we made connecting with you a top priority in 2017
- Revisiting the stuff that makes the holidays a little better for those in need