Sometimes customers have different service lines or circuits, even within the same neighborhood. Repairs made to different portions of the service lines mean that some customers may receive power while others still may be out of service. If you are on the same service line as your neighbor, you may have damage to your meter that is interrupting electric service to your home. Damage to electrical systems caused by storms also can be sporadic.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Standing strong to #stopscams is an effort we must all make together
- Light your home safely and efficiently this holiday season
- TECO declares Victory in its commitment to retired veterans and retired-veterans-to-be
- There’s no masking our commitment to the community – and especially to children in need
- May your holidays be merry, bright and safe!