When you report an outage, a first responder – called a troubleman – is dispatched to assess the situation. Troublemen work alone and they can only safely perform one-person work and repairs, such as opening/closing switches, refusing transformers and tightening … Continue reading
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Standing strong to #stopscams is an effort we must all make together
- Light your home safely and efficiently this holiday season
- TECO declares Victory in its commitment to retired veterans and retired-veterans-to-be
- There’s no masking our commitment to the community – and especially to children in need
- May your holidays be merry, bright and safe!