When you report an outage, a first responder – called a troubleman – is dispatched to assess the situation. Troublemen work alone and they can only safely perform one-person work and repairs, such as opening/closing switches, refusing transformers and tightening … Continue reading
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Thank you, TECO customers, for your support during and after Hurricane Irma
- A Tampa Electric Energy Audit makes perfect sense for your home or business
- Thank you, first responders, for your help during and after Hurricane Irma
- Snapshots of our commitment to you through #IrmaRecovery
- A hurricane in New Mexico?