As with any solar array, cloudy weather limits the amount of electrical power Tampa Electric’s new 23-megawatt facility in Apollo Beach can generate. But through the power of television, the array now has a bright shining spotlight whether it’s sunny … Continue reading
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Thank you, first responders, for your help during and after Hurricane Irma
- Snapshots of our commitment to you through #IrmaRecovery
- A hurricane in New Mexico?
- Post-Irma power restoration for everyone proceeds as quickly – and safely – as possible
- Please join TECO in welcoming crews from other utilities working alongside ours to restore power for our customers after Hurricane Irma