As with any solar array, cloudy weather limits the amount of electrical power Tampa Electric’s new 23-megawatt facility in Apollo Beach can generate. But through the power of television, the array now has a bright shining spotlight whether it’s sunny … Continue reading
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Expo facts: Kids especially will love diving into the magic and wonder of science and engineering Feb. 16 and 17 at USF!
- No money to pay for electricity and natural gas at home can be devastating – that’s why there’s Share
- TECO team members keep Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s dream alive at banquet celebrating service to the community
- Making the most of Arbor Day can be as easy as one, two, tree
- Zap Cap Systems honors December Coach of the Month